Monday, January 3, 2011

9-27

Hello Everybody!
I am doing great over here in Corona Califonia! Elder Schmidt and myself have had a great week.
To start I hope everyone has done their weekly reading assignment that Elder Michael T. Ringwood gave us in Moroni 7. We got to meet and be taught by him on Wednesday (12 September 2010). The meeting was great and Elder Ringwood was an amazing guy and really personable too. He taught us a lot about how to study with the spirit and relying on it. And as for Moroni 7 he taught us about charity. I guess I really didn't know what charity was till now ... I thought that when you just had a lot of love then that =ed charity... but wow, it's so much more! "Charity is the pure love of Christ" "Charity never faileth" "Charity..endureth forever" Charity doesn't come easy - it's something that you have to work for and pray for. And then if we obtain charity Moroni teaches that "whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him."
I got to go, but I love you all! I am doing really well over here in Temescal Valley Corona. I love the area and I love the ward. Elder Schmidt is great too - we are going to have a great companionship! I am feeling the spirit more and more everyday and Heavenly Father is helping me out so much!
Take care everyone! Kenadi, get feeling better! Hope you all had fun at Josh's homecoming! send me pictures! Did Nicole have the baby yet - send me pictures!! I love you all!!! Watch general conference this week and be safe!-- Love, ELDER PATRICK McBRIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment