Monday, January 3, 2011

11-22

He that is faithful & endureth shall overcome the world." ~ Doctrine & Covenants 63:47
Hello Family & Friends,
First of all HAPPY THANKSGIVING week!!! I hope that you all have a great grateful week & stuff your selves full with food & the feelings of being thankful!
>>THANKFUL TIME<<
-Mom & Dad
-Ryan, Mary, Veronica, Mike, Nicole, Shaun, Cassie, Jordan
-Bracken, Maggie, Nayvie, Libby, Tytan, Grace, Kenadi, Max. Emery
-Cami Clawson
-Friends (I love & am thankful for you all)
-My Converts!
-My California Riverside Peoples!
-Ivy & Jake
Thankyou all for helping me and getting me to be the person that I am. I am thankful for your love and support. I am so thankful for my loving and forgiving Heavenly Father and for His son Jesus Christ and for his gospel. I am so grateful that I have got the chance to share that very gospel with so many people for the past 22 months, & am so thankful to get to share it for not just 2 more months BUT 4 months... They extended my mission till April!!! no, just kidding... haha, I bet I made you jump out of your seats though... haha, I am grateful for everyone I can tease too .. haha
This week has been good though. Elder Clement & I have been trying to commit our small investigator pool to be baptized (we want 4 before he has to go home in 3 weeks). THanks for all of your prayers for me and the people I teach.
Hope you have an amazing week. Don't get killed and ran over by people on Black-Friday! Stay safe, know that I & the Lord loves you!-- Love, ELDER PATRICK McBRIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment